Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jan 29, 2010 Job

My trip to Cleveland was three days of asbestos training for my Project Designer license. Know how riveting it is to listen to seven men discuss asbestos for 9 hours a day for three days straight?!

My job entails many boring days and then there are other days when I cry "WHY ME?!"

Last week, I got a glimpse above ceiling tiles in a church. A regular part of my job is inspections for asbestos and inspections involve popping ceiling tiles. I was in the MAN restroom of a Baptist church and popped a ceiling tile. Know what came tumbling down, while the pastor was looking on?

Black Pantyhose.

I said, "Nope, no pipes up here. I think we are good in here." Tucked those babies back up there and went to the next room. I heard some scraping and the pastor had gotten back up there to remove that offending garment. See, cause I wanted to know what he would do, so I had left a little black toe sticking out. I knew he would be on that pair of pantyhose like a skinny bitch with knee-high black hooker boots. Peace and Those Crazy Baptist!

No comments: