Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 13 thru 18, 2010 Nada

I was in Maysville, Kentucky and actually did not pick up the camera for 6 days. I cannot believe this, but it is true. Guess that 50 hour work week kicked my butt.

Here are a few favorites to make up for my lapse:


My favorite place to get a fountain drink is Steak and Shake. The cup is huge and keeps the drink cold for hours.

James jumping for limbs on the trees. Boy has grown several inches over the winter.

I don't know. I just captures something about Jon and my interactions.

These thorns are vicious!

Jesse and her serious face. She is a happy child, but sometimes like this moment I captured, I see her go inside her head. She seems to think things out and decides on a course of action. Not too much a seat of her pants kinda gal.

1 comment:

hippiehooker said...

Il Penseroso (the thinker) one of my favorite classical songs! Chopin I think . . . You grew up listening to it!