Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan 7, 2010 Snow-Puppy

The thermometer reads 21 degrees and it is pouring snow. We are expected to get several inches. Puppy refuses to come inside today. I'll randomly look out and she's chasing her tail or running circles or digging in the snow. At this moment she decided to come get her bottom warm and rest after her circle running. She's laying on top of her dog kennel. She refuses to use it, so I've resorted to putting a blanket on top with a doggy indoor/outdoor heating pad. The heating pad is that brown thing she is laying on. It heats in response to pressure, so it gets warmer as she lays there and then reaches a max temp before it shuts off. It's pretty cool. I had to steal this one from the cats cause Puppy is being a butthead. They'll have to duke it out another day.

2 comments:

gardenofsimple said...

this kinda makes me want a puppy. Just a little, tiny bit. Don't tell Kev I said that ;D

Natalie said...

aww how cute!! I so hope we can get a house after this lease I NEED a puppy again!!!